It is vital that you continue your learning throughout the lockdown period. Our remote learning provisions are designed to ensure that you still have the same access to your learning, regardless of whether you are at home or in the physical building.
It is extremely important that you:
· Log on to Google classroom and register by 9am every morning via the Google form that is available under your form group area.
· Please ensure that you stick to your normal school timetable as much as possible.
· Aim to spend the same amount of time on each subject as you would do in school, although this may vary a little.
· Please watch all the recorded videos that accompany lessons and complete all relevant tasks to the best of your ability.
· Use your knowledge organisers and learning logs to help you.
· Remember to upload a photo or typed document ofyour work for each lesson and provide any feedback or questions to your subject teacher.
· Assessments will be taking place as normal at the end of term, so completing all of your remote learning is vital.
Your teachers will be rewarding work that meets the exceeding and excelling standards, so try your hardest with for all of your lessons. We will also be following up missed remote learning. This will be recorded and monitored via Class Charts.
Live tutor times will be taking place each week so you can check in with your form tutor and colleagues in your form.
If you have any questions or need any help or support please just get in touch with us, we are here to help! Have a look at the useful contacts section for who best to contact.
BBC Bitesize are publishing daily online lessons for all ages. They'll also have a new dedicated TV channel full of learning content, podcasts on BBC Sounds and loads of educational video on iPlayer
The Oak National Academy is a new collection of lessons and online resources for primary and secondary pupils, developed nationally by teachers.
These lessons are in addition to the work already set. Each lesson includes a quiz, a video with activities linked to this to complete and another quiz to finish.