Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being
At Bexhill Academy, we believe in promoting positive mental health and emotional wellbeing. Prioritising the wellbeing of students and staff ensures that outstanding teaching and learning can take place, and that the school is a community where everyone feels able to thrive.
Bexhill Academy students work with a number of role models and organisations who represent wider society. We work collaboratively with a range of national and international groups - Stonewall, Young Minds and Time to Change to name but a few. Students benefit enormously from the involvement of these organisations and people.
- Mind-Ed- E-learning for professionals working with children and young people
- Time to Change- Anti-Stigma Campaign and Resources
- myCAMHS choices- A website with advice for young people who have been referred to CAHMS, or are interested in finding out about it.
- Right Here publications on mental health
- Anna Freud network supporting Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools